Basic to Semantic HTML(How to structure web pages) course will give you the knowledge of Basic HTML, Semantic and CSS.
HTML is the language of the World Wide Web. If you want to put any amount of content on the Internet, HTML is the first thing you want to learn. In HTML : How to Structure Web Pages , i will teach you the absolute basics of HTML and how to create a website from scratch. We don’t assume any prior programming experience, so this is the ultimate beginners’ course.
Now a days most of the web designers and developers knows about “Semantic markup”.
- **But do you really know what it means?
- Do you know how to structure your lay out with HTML5 markup?
in the second half of this course you will learn how to lay out your content with semantic elements. and make your web pages read able for humans and machines.
Enroll today and begin your Adventure into becoming a code geek with your Instructor Abdul Moiz.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners and intermediates Students.
- Any one who wishing to learn coding
- Any one who want to edit their website
- Any one who wishing to code their web page in a right way
- Any one who wants to learn HTML
☞ SGLearn: HTML5 and CSS3: Learn Web Design
☞ HTML and CSS for Beginners - Web Design & Development
☞ Web Development for beginners: Build Website from Scratch
☞ The HTML And CSS Bootcamp
☞ Coding basic websites with HTML & CSS - for Kids / Beginners